Money Earning Request
- Troops are required to agree to participate in the cookie sale program before being approved for a money-earning project.
- The troop plans and establishes goals by following the guidelines in Volunteer Essentials, Money Earning Basics, and Additional Group Money Earning sections.
- The Leader fills out this form (below) and submits it to Service Unit Manager for approval One Month to 45-Days prior to the activity.
- The Service Unit Manager will forward this form to Council for final review within two weeks of receipt of request with their assessment.
- Council will forward the Approved / Denied GSH form will be returned to the Service Unit Manager and Troop Leadership within 2 weeks of receipt of the request and a duplicate will be attached to the Troop Campaign records.