SENIOR BADGE WEEK
Register today to participate in a week long virtual council program! Work at your own pace Activity Videos are pre-recorded YouTube videos emailed at the start of the badge week. Video links will be available after badge week. [You do not need to complete all badges in the week]. Badges & Activity Sheets will be mailed to your home prior to the start of Badge Week We will hold a LIVE ZOOM opening meeting on 8/10 4PM HST and a closing meeting on 8/14 4PM HST. This is optional to attend and will be recorded and emailed out to all participants.
Earn the following Badges:
• Mission: Sisterhood Journey - Seniors learn about the powerful benefits of sisterhood and the ways to nurture healthy friendships. Girls will earn one award that recognizes what they learned about the power of sisterhood in their own lives and how they helped nurture sisterhood in the world.
• Girl Scout Way - Share the Girl Scout way and bring together generations of Girl Scouts
• Cross Training - Get the skills you need to customize a cross-training fitness program that's effective and fun
• Locavore - Prepare a meal of seasonal and locally grown dishes
• Science of Style - Learn the science behind makeup, perfume, fashion fabrics, and skin care products
• Website Designer - Design, build, and promote your own website
Badges and Journey included. Must provide: paper, pen, crayon, markers, tape, and scissors on your own